Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Taylor Love Tells All ~ What We're Doing In May





Thursday, May 1st:  Last nigh we went to “Jazzy’s Restaurant and Lounge” in Bowie, MD. We’re checking out venues for our first year anniversary party. What did we think? Loved it! Nice and quaint, cool ambiance, and a decent menu. Drinks were a little on the small side.


Saturday, May 3rd:  Back in March Wanda and I attended a “District Affiliates” event, featuring “Leaders of the New Cool” and a “Usanii House” fashion show.  We will be airing that “RAW” footage on Saturday’s show. And when I say “RAW” I mean “RAW”. It was my first attempt and getting live footage. Not too shabby for my first time out of the gate, but I realize that I have to save the drinks until after the shoot or shot, whatever…..

Saturday, May 10th: We are having our “Mothers’ Day Tribute” where we will talk out Mother/Daughter relationships, crazy moms, public moms and television/movie character, moms. We have also asked that YOU send us your personal messages to YOUR mom to be read on the show. Don’t forget to include your name and your mom’s name. Email your messages to TaylorLoveTellsAll@gmail.com.

Saturday, May 17th:  It’s just about picnic time so we are re-airing our “Having A Picnic” episode. Hopefully Wanda and I will be in New Jersey to celebrate her Cousin Monica’s birthday. That footage should be hysterical. Party All Night…..

Saturday, May 24th:  Africa Wilson of “Blush Knot” will be in the studio to talk about planning a wedding. Somebody said YES!

Saturday, May 31st: We reconnect with Chasta of ID Social Connect to talk about her Inter-Racial Dating Group. Hey Chasta!

Another amazing month of events and topics.  Don’t miss a thing, subscribe to my YouTube Channel “Taylor Love Tells All.”




No comments:

Post a Comment