Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014



You wanna know what we're doing in July?


Saturday, July 5th ~ We are recapping the year at Listen Vision Studios.  Yes, the show has been on the air for an entire year. Wanda and I did video footage highlighting the year. I'm still a novice at making videos but I'm getting better. We will still be at the station to open and close the episode, but tune in to see what you might have missed. 

Saturday, July 12th ~ "Young Gifted & Black" We will be featuring "Untaymed" a young girls performing artist group and "DaKing Nicca" an upcoming rapper.   And hopefully we will be announcing the winner of our "Theme Music" Contest. We're very close.

Saturday, July 19th ~ Shameki Glover of "Triumphant Speak" graces the studio all the way from Raleigh, North Carolina. We met her at the "Women's Expo" in March and were totally smitten with her and what she's accomplished.

After the show, Wanda wants me to meet her at the Caribbean Food & Wine Festival. She already told me that she might not be in the studio with me because she's going to her Kennedy High School Reunion (sounds like hangover time to me).

Saturday, July 26th ~ "What's Trending In: Relationships, Love & Sex."  Wanda and I answer your questions and have a candid discussion and lots of fun at the same time.

After the show, we head for the Usanii House "Fashion on The Rocks, Brunch Edition" at Rhode Island Row. Bottomless Mimosas! If you are interested in attending hit up Crissy Taylor at usaniihouse@yahoo.com.

What are you doing in July?

Want to see us Live? Tune in every Saturday from 11am - Noon (EST) on ListenVisionLive.com.

If you missed out on anything, check out our YouTube Channel at "Taylor Love Tells All" and don't forget to subscribe.




No comments:

Post a Comment