Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Taylor Love Tells All ~ 1 Year and Beyond











What a year it has been! The "Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy" show debuted
Saturday, July 27, 2013. I was initially supposed to start the week before but I was so nervous that I postponed. Procrastination seems to be one of my endearing qualities.

Well the date was upon me and my first show was about "On-Line Dating."  I prepared an entire script and found there was no way I could  memorize an entire hours worth of footage. Nervous & anxious I went to bed and just said the hell with it, I'll wing it.

I made it through that first show with the help of Foster, my engineer and Wanda, who was by my side from the beginning.

And that's where it all began.

It's been an exciting ride and someone said it's not about the destination, it's about the journey. I can attest to that.

And now fast forward to our 1st Year Anniversary Party at the Fire Station in Silver Spring, MD.



We've come a long way, met some amazing people, had some ups and downs, more ups than downs thankfully, and have such a promising future.

Thanks to those who supported us, believed in us, gave a word of encouragement or sent us a prayer. We are eternally gratefully.

The Best Is Yet To Come! 

Check out the "Taylor Love" Show every Saturday, from 11am-Noon (EST) on ListenVisionLive.com. Missed an episode? No worries, check out our YouTube Channel at "Taylor Love Tells All" and don't forget to subscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment