Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dating In DC 101 ~ Love and Hip Hop Atlanta



Even though I usually talk about dating, relationships, and love I figured a commentary on "Love and Hip Hop Atlanta" kind of falls into those categories. Sort of.

Last season when VH1 aired Love and Hip Hop New York, I said enough, no more reality T.V. No more Atlanta Housewives, no Married to Medicine, and no Amish Mafia (yes I watched that for a brief moment). No more! And trust me I tried. I tuned in to Love and Hip Hop New York with slight reservations. I wasn't crazy about the previous season, but I thought I'd give it a try. Ten minutes in to the first episode of the second season it was a wrap. I couldn't take another minute, a minute of my life I could never get back.

Then came the teasers for the new season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. I couldn't wait for it to air. I kept checking the schedule to be sure I didn't miss a minute, not a dag on second. The wait was finally over. I set the DVR, popped some popcorn, turned the ringer off my phone, fluffed my pillows and was transfixed on the T.V. I couldn't wait to see what Jocelyn, MiMi, and Stevie J had been up to. And let me tell you it did not disappoint, me anyway.

I've heard talk that this one episode was better than the whole season of Love and Hip Hop New York. I can't testify  to that because I could only stomach about ten minutes before I changed the station.

I won't go in to detail just in case you haven't caught this first episode, but let me say to you, you are in for a treat, or not. What I will say:

Jocelyn, do your thing girl. I'm not even mad at you. "Molly Maid," that was hilarious! And you were wearing that fur jacket with those hot pants.

MiMi, get your life. You're beautiful and seemingly intelligent, but to think you can monitor what a man is doing is impossible. If you are dealing with a cheater, when you are looking to the right, inevitably he is nuzzling up to someone on the left.  It's pass time for you to do you, and if not for yourself for your daughter who is learning what to expect from a relationship. Would you be happy if your daughter dated a man like Stevie J? Just asking. Nothing makes me sadder than a woman who stays in an abusive relationship and justifies it by saying, "That's my child's father." Ridiculous!

~And last but not least ~


Stevie J, keep doing whatever it is you do best, but wrap it up.

Smooches and Happy Dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment