Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Dating In DC 101 ~ "What Men Want"



No not me, I don't have the answer, but three professional men from New York claim that they can at least shed some light on the situation.

First I would be remiss if I didn't tell you that they are Caucasian and the book was written in 1998, but we will forge ahead despite those facts.

A little about the men:

One is a lawyer and is labeled the player, at least in his former years. The other is the romantic, he's a Certified Public Accountant. Last but not least in the intellect, his profession, surgeon. Wow, three great catches in one group. Who knew it was possible? It's like the stars and the planets all aligning at the same time. It's like hitting the Powerball three times in a row, it's like.... Well you get my drift.

Chapter 1 ~ "Inside The Mind And Heart Of The Professional Man" asks the question, "Does he see you as the "good for now girl", or a "woman with wife potential?"

They go on to describe how they came to write their book. As the story is told, they were at the beach sharing a house with some female friends, and those women wanted to know what men are looking for in a relationship. They went on to describe the personalities of those women and why they hadn't themselves secured the triple "L's", Long Lasting and Loving relationships.

Too needy, playing hard to get, sharing too much information to early in the relationship. By the end of their time together those women urged them to write a book so that all of us had the inside scoop on "What Men Want."

Stay tuned for Chapter 2 ~ "Ten facts About Men".

"What Men Want" was written by Bradley Gertsman, Esq., Christopher Pizzo, CPA and Rich Seldes, M.D.

Smooches and Happy Dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment