Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just Saying ~ Green Coffee Bean Extract


Hello, I'm so glad you dropped by. Some of you have been here before trying to get some insight on the wonders of the amazing "Green Coffee Bean Extract".

Well, some time ago I took the extract for about a month without any great results to report and decided it didn't work and put them on the medicine cabinet shelf.

And then recently, during a trip to Raleigh, North Carolina my girlfriend's mom started the "Green Coffee Bean" chatter. Her waist was smaller, she was losing weight, she felt young again. Hell, I was waiting for her to say she was leaping tall buildings in a single bound. With that kind of testimony how could I resist giving them another try?

When I got home from that trip, I went straight to the medicine cabinet, grabbed the bottle off the shelf and damn it, only two pills left. I needed to expedite burning all the fat I had stored during my trip to Raleigh.

I jumped in my car, and drove to Costco, (I'm sure you have similar warehouse clubs like Sam's or B.J.'s) and got my mega bottle of the extract. There was no way I was going to wait until the weekend. No frickin' way to start getting rid of that fat.

It's been about two months now and this is my assessment. I've lost a few pounds without really changing my eating habits or exercise routine. It doesn't appear that I've lost any inches, YET, but I am hopeful.

One thing I have realized is that even when I over eat on the weekends, jump on the scale Monday mornings and have gained two or three pounds they don't seem to stick. Within a day or two that weight is gone, where as in the past I really had to work at getting it off.

So I've decided at some point to add more exercise and better eating habits while on my "Green Coffee Bean" regimen and see where it takes me.

Until then, I'll be sipping on some homemade  Sangria.  Cheers!
Just Saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment