Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Writing Series ~ Green Coffee Bean Extract

Yes I know, I'm three days late reporting my weight after taking my Green Coffee Bean Extract supplements. I did weigh myself on Friday, October 19th and I am sad to report there was no weight loss.

Maybe it is too soon, after all one week is a short period of time for it to kick in; you think?

And this past weekend I ate and drank way more than I should have so I won't even tell you where my weight is today.

But I will persevere. Onward and Upward, well maybe downward. In any event, I will be popping another pill tomorrow, salad for lunch and Zumba after work. But didn't Dr. Oz say I didn't have to do a thing but take the pill and shed the pounds? Well I will do my part, but those Green Coffee Bean Extract supplements had better kick in real soon before it is time to reorder.

Just Saying....

2 comments:

  1. Also some brands add anti-oxidants which aid in fighting oxidizing agents which cause aging and can end up in cancer.
    pure green coffee bean extract

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pretty much gave up on the Green Coffee Bean extract. One day I will realize there is no quick fix to weight lost. Ugh!

      Delete