Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Writing Series ~ Green Coffee Bean Extract

It's been four days and eight tablets later since I started taking Green Coffee Bean Extract tablets. According to the studies I should loose approximately 17.5 pounds in 22 weeks. Twenty-two weeks is the week of March 10, 2013. And no, I'm not going to share my current weight with you, but I will let you know how many pounds I loose weekly. Friday, October 19th will be my first check-in.

So far I don't experience any jitters or ill effects. I do on the other hand feel more energetic and excited about working out than I did before (probably the placebo effect). Whatever works.

If you decide to give them a try remember they have to have specific components, according to Dr. Oz, check out his web-site for additional information. Or you can just check in with me periodically to see how my weight loss journey is progressing.

Just Saying.....

3 comments:

  1. said green coffee bean extract can help reduce weight. He stated: ‘Unfortunately, traditional brewed coffee doesn’t serve as a good source of chlorogenic acid. green coffee bean extract

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that the only real recipe for weight loss is eating healthy, portion control, and exercise. If you like to partake in libations every now and again, include them in your calorie count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. green coffee extract is quite inexpensive, so instead of going for the cheapest, rather select the provider who is better known and has received good reviews.green coffee bean extract

    ReplyDelete