Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Writing Series ~ Puerto Rico

I am two days away from laying on the sandy beaches of Puerto Rico. I plan on doing absolutely nothing or doing absolutely everything. My choice.

I'm packing a few books, my journal, my spirit and soul and heading off to a much needed vacation.

I may blog, I may not. I might post my status on Facebook or maybe I won't. To tweet or not to tweet.

In any event, I will take time out each day to think of you and hopefully you will do the same.

Just Saying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment