Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dating In DC 101 ~ The Blizzard Is Coming!



Be Still My Beating Heart

The Blizzard is coming you say. Please don't toy with my emotions. I've been waiting for this moment for two winters. Just the thought of it makes me all warm and cuddly inside.

"Why?" you ask. Aw, the beauty of white snow falling against the moonlight. Absolutely regal and romantic. So pure, so cleansing, so fairytale like. 

But my true love for the blizzard stems from the possibility of a "FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN." The words make my heart sing. Not "Unscheduled Leave," but an actual shut down. Who can't appreciate that?

So in preparation I've made a big pot of spaghetti (one of my many comfort foods), bought a bottle of Malbec, and settled in with my love "Sebastian." Oh, I've never mentioned him. Well he's my confidant, my friend, my protector, and sometimes wrecks my last nerve; he's my PomChi puppy.

Well, whatever your plans are you better get to them. There are only a few hours left before the flakes from Heaven come pouring down upon the masses.

So either nudge that unwanted guest towards the door, or call someone special over to warm your soul, but whatever you decide to do, ENJOY and be safe.

Smooches and Happy Dating!

1 comment:

  1. I just love it. You are such a good writer and motivator.

    ReplyDelete