Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Dating In DC 101 ~ Helicopter Flying Lessons











Let Your Heart Soar

Sometimes you have to try new things to develop new relationships and meet new people. What better way than helicopter lessons for beginners.

When:      Saturday, March 2, 2013
Where:     10503 Wakeman Drive, Manasas, VA
Time:        9:00A - 3:00P
Cost:        $159.00

You spend 30 minutes in the helicopter with a certified instructor after a 45 minute tutorial. And you get to take control of the helicopter if you dare.

Get off the couch in to the pilot's seat.

Smooches, and Happy Dating!


No comments:

Post a Comment