Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Dating In DC 101 ~ On-Line Dating




Wow! Have you seen the recent headlines about on-line dating? There's the "Craiglist Killer" headlining on the Lifetime network, the rapist on "Match.com" and the Christian site "Our Time." Is there no sacred or safe place to meet your amore? It seems that your local bar is no more dangerous than dating on-line.

And then there's "Catfishing." You're chatting it up via text and email in-boxing and they're saying all the right things. The pictures they've posted have you asking yourself how did you get so lucky. Then you ask yourself and them why are you still single, why haven't you been swept up a long time ago? And then they tell you, "I've been waiting for you all of my life." So cliché, but you say to yourself, "Well maybe they have." Now isn't that something special?

If they won't or can't connect, RED flag. If they can't send any current pictures, RED flag. If they only have ten friends on Facebook, RED flag.

Be careful out there my friends, predators can smell desperation even via the airwaves.

So be safe, be savvy, and be smart.

Got to go now! My smart, handsome, hotty from Miami just in-boxed me on Facebook. He has 12 friends on Facebook so I know he is real! 

No comments:

Post a Comment