Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dating In DC 101 ~ Not Negotiable


You think you've met the person who just might be the one. They're great and things are going marvellously. Then one day the conversation is suddenly about relationship deal breakers, those pesky non-negotiables.

Your list seems like a no brainer:

  • No Infidelity.
  • No Lies.
  • Must Be Kind and Courteous.
Blah, Blah, Blah. You know the drill.

His is more specific:
  • No small children. Check!
  • Must live within a 60 mile radius. Check!
  • No cats. Double Check!
  • No Smoking. Stop the press!
Did he smell the cigarette smoke on my breath? I thought I had hidden all the ashtrays. I only smoke once in awhile, that should be okay right?

There is suddenly an awkward silence. He's staring right at you as if he can see last nights cigarette smoke still circling your lungs.

You look him right back and say "Check." Whew, I guess he didn't know your tiny indiscretion.

Now what?
  • Do you quit? After all it is a terrible habit.
  • Do you continue to hide your habit and hope he never finds out,
  • Or finally tell the truth and say you will "work" on quitting?
Tisk Tisk.....

What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive!

What would you do?



No comments:

Post a Comment