Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Dating In DC 101 ~ Cooking for Cupid


Nothing is more intimate than you and your loved one cooking together in the kitchen.

Do you want to do something memorable for Valentine's Day? And do it on a budget too?

Invite your sweetie over and "Cook for Cupid."  He brings all the ingredients to prepare his speciality and you do the same without sharing your menus.  Your in the kitchen together, chopping this, and shredding that. The water is boiling and the heat from the oven has the both of you sweating.

Oh, that reminds me, set the table before you start to cook and prepare a salad in a nice bowl with some cherry tomatoes for your side dish. Easy!

If you're wine drinkers, bring out matching glasses. This isn't the time for plastic cups.

Offer him a taste as you cook and he might do the same. Do not make this a structured cooking competition. Enjoy each other, enjoy the moment, and have fun.

Save the dishes for after dessert, or maybe the morning after.

1 comment: