Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Putting Pen2Paper ~ Scorpio Celebration





I've known Wanda for twenty years now. She was the first person I met at the agency where I currently work. Literally the first person, she was the greeter at the front desk.

We became immediate friends, hung out together, shared stories, and laughed and cried together. She's my Scorpio Sister. My birthday is October 28th and hers is November 20th. She always tell people that I'm the head and she is the tail of the Scorpion.

Back in the day we would celebrate our birthdays from mine to hers, always doing something special and generally having a good time during Scorpio Season. And we always threw a Scorpio Party.

But like anything else, life sometimes gets in the way.

But we are back and you're invited.





Come out and help us celebrate our birthdays and Scorpio Season. And don't worry; if you're not local I'll probably post a couple of videos on my YouTube Channel "Taylor Love Tells All" and pics on my Facebook page "Taylor Love" (shameless plugs).

But honestly, it's nice to have a friend, I mean "Sister" like Wanda and I hope you have a Wanda in your life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment