Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Taylor Love Tells All - Scorpio Season Close-Out



Oh yeah, Scorpios fancy themselves as the best sign of the Zodiac. We don't even entertain the thought that other signs could ever hold a candle to us.

At our best, there is no one better, at our worst, there is no one better. Understand that!

Love Us or Leave Us Alone!

Passionate, Loyal, Honest, Smart, Mysterious. Yes, yes, give me more.

Sneaky, Jealous, Obsessive, Vengeful. Yes, yes, give me more.

We are what we are and proud of it. Even our bad side. 

Wanda a.k.a. The Party Planner and I will talk all about it.

We will share the traits.
Who we are compatible with.
What to expect and not to expect from a Scorpio.



We celebrate our Season, Scorpio Season, from October 24 - November 21, each year and every year.

Happy Birthday Scorpios!

Tune in Saturday, November 23rd, from 11a.m. - Noon for Episode 19 - "Scorpio Season Close-Out" at ListenVisionLive.com to see pics and get stung! 

"It Hurst So Good"




No comments:

Post a Comment