Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Taylor Love Tells All - Episode 18 - "The Women's Collective" discusses HIV/AIDS101




Episode 18 - "The Women's Collective", HIV/AIDS 101

Crissy Taylor, Youth Program Associate of "The Women's Collective" discussed HIV/AIDS 101. She covered:

  • How the "Collective" was organized
  • What programs the "Collective" offer
  • The difference between HIV and AIDS
  • Testing
  • Outreach
  • Prevention

Crissy even gave us a female condom demonstration.

You can see the "Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy" show every Saturday, 11am - Noon on ListenVisionLive.com.

And check out past episodes on YouTube at "Taylor Love Tells All", and don't forget to subscribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment