Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Episode 26 ~ "Health, Fitness & the Zumba Craze"

Check out my latest episode of the “Taylor Love Tells All, Love’s Tragic Comedy” show every Saturday, from 11am – Noon on ListenVisionLive.com.

Wanda a.k.a. The Party Planner and I had a good time on the show with Shonn and Jenn of “Fit2BStrong Zumba Fitness”. They brought one of their students Antonette, to talk about her fitness journey and why she decided on Zumba.

For me, fitness has been a constant journey. I try to go to the gym three times a week and eat healthy. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don’t, but I get right back in there.

So no matter what your fitness & health routine, or struggles you can start fresh every day. And remember, something is better than nothing, in terms of working out that is.





No comments:

Post a Comment