Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Taylor Love Tells All ~ Oya's




You want to impress her; she wants to see if you can step up your game, well check out:


Oya Restaurant and Lounge

Penn Quarter, 777 9th St., NW

202.393.1400


Oya caters to the hip and posh and the eccentric menu offers gnocchi, sushi and a soup called Ginger Butternut Squash Cappuccino. It’s not the kind of place where you are going to find your usual suspects on the menu and the tastings are not inexpensive.

The drinks are delicious, but are usually served in slim small double shot glasses so don’t look for a tumbler full of gin and tonic.

Food is delicious as well and the food styling is an art form, but you won’t get full.

Ambiance is the hit, chic, modern and styled in Silver, black and white décor with a sparkling fire place. You might catch a glimpse of a celebrity or two, and a few politicos, and some of the who’s who of this area and beyond.


Overall I love the place as long as I don’t have to pay the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment