Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Putting Pen2Paper ~ The Washington Navy Yard


Yesterday, September 16, 2013, thirteen lights were put out. We will never know what the future held for those who lost their lives, but we can pray for their loved ones as they try to recover and understand what happened yesterday. The only thing I understand is that sometimes we will never understand.

Living here in the Nation's Capital, we keep a mindful eye open on things that look out of place, but all too often it is the normality that fools us. Be forever vigilant, if you see something say something. But ultimately after each tragedy the masses go back to life as they knew it.

For others, their lives will forever be changed, and for some there will be no tomorrow.

Rest In Peace, Friends and God Speed......

No comments:

Post a Comment