Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy ~ Episode 6 - "You're Invited To A Picnic"

Hey Guys,
  Labor Day weekend marks the end of summer so I decided to do my own indoor picnic at Listen Vision Studios on Saturday, August 31st.

 Wanda a.k.a. The Party Planner and I set up a romantic picnic at the studio to share how simple, easy and inexpensive it is to have a romantic picnic for someone you care about.

  We made Bellinis, Caprese, and had lots of whipped cream.

To see what else was in the basket watch the entire episode.

To be a part of my show, tune in every Saturday, from 11:00am - Noon @ listenvisionlive.com, and subscribe to my YouTube channel @ Taylor Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment