Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Taylor Love Tells All~At Carolina Kitchen in Hyattsville, MD



Tonight Wanda a.k.a. the Party Planner and I met with Cathy the Manager of Carolina Kitchen in Hyattsville, MD. We talked to her about plans for our upcoming "Meet & Greet", Friday, October 4th during Happy Hour.

They showed us mad love and we met some new friends as well.

Wanda and I talked about the format for tomorrow's show, Episode 8 ~"?What's Your Question?" while we sipped on Martinis.

Amari Black texted her own question, and I'll be sure to add it to the question box.

It's time for me to shut it down and get some rest so I can be fresh and sharp in the morning.

Tune in to:  ListenVisionLice.com , Saturday September 14th from 11A-Noon to hear the answers to fan questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment