Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Taylor Love Tells All ~ Episode 8 - "?What's Your Question?





Since my adolescence through my adult life people, men and women have often asked me advice about love and relationships. I guess because even at a young age I wasn't one to fantasize about falling in love, getting married, and living happily ever after. My idea of happily ever after was being eternally single, travel around the world, no kids, no husband, no ties to speak of, and doing exactly what I wanted to do. So I brought a different perspective to the idea of love and marriage.

But somehow life chooses a different course for you and that's okay. Everything that has happened in my life adds to my life experience and my journey. It has created the person I am today and the person I will become tomorrow.

Oops, I think I got off topic. Anyway, people always seem to ask me about love, relationships, sex, and life. And of course I have an answer in true Taylor Love fashion.

Amari Black, Wanda a.ka.a The Party Planner and I have collected questions posed to us, from you and I will answer them on air, Saturday, September 14th, from 11a.m. - Noon at ListenVisionLive.com.

No question is off limits.

Hear the answer to your question on air. And don't miss an episode, subscribe to "Taylor Love Tells All: on YouTube.




No comments:

Post a Comment