Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Taylor Love Tells All ~ Episode 9 - "Promiscuous: Men vs Women"



What's Your Number?

Episode 9 is all about "Promiscuity". 

How many partners are too many?

Is there a double standard for men?

Is there a national average?

Do you want to know where you rate against the world?  I ran across a test that will give you your promiscuity level. Here are the seven number when added together give you your level: 

  • The number of sexual partners you have had in the last year, _____ x 5 =                       ______
  • The number of sexual partners you see yourself having in the next five years =                 ______
  • The number of one-night-stands you have had, _____ x 5=                                            ______
  • On a scale of 1 to 8 where "1 is Never" and "8 is Everyday", how often do you fantasize about someone other than your current/most recent partner, _____ x 4 =                                  ______
  • On a scale of "1-Strongly Disagree to 9-Strongly Agree" how would agree with the statement "Sex without love is OK" _____ x 0.66 =                                                                                ______
  • Same as above but with the statement "I can imagine myself being comfortable and enjoying casual sex with different partners" _____ x 0.66 =                                                                      ______
  • On a new scale of "1-Strongly Agree to 9-Strongly Disagree" how would you agree with the statement "I would have to be closely attached to someone (both emotionally and psychologically) before I could fee comfortable and fully enjoy having sex with him or her" _____ x 0.66 = ______  
And yes I took the test! 
What's Your Number?

Here are the top 3 promiscuous countries and their scores in descending order:

3.  Slovenia    46.26
2.  New Zealand  47.69
1.  Finland  50.5  (The most promiscuous country in the world)

And the bottom 3 countries and their scores in descending order:

46.  South Korea   22.21
47.  Bangladesh    19.67
48.  Taiwan  19.222 (Least promiscuous country in the world)

If you want to know exactly what country your equivalent too then you have to email me at taylorlovetellsall@gmail.com, add a comment or inbox me on facebook.

And yes, this is all scientific. Sure. Right.

Join the conversation, Saturday, September 21st, 11am - Noon at ListenVisionLive.com.

Don't miss an episode! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, "Taylor Love Tells All".







                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment