Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Putting Pen2Paper ~ Day 7 of the Federal Government Shutdown


It's Day 6 of the Federal Government Shutdown. And I've gotten so much down:

  • Day 1 - We had to work for 4 hours to complete the shutdown process. After that, met my bestie for lunch at a seafood buffet.

  • Day 2 - Video shoot at Brookside Gardens in Silver Spring, MD, promoting the "Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy" show.

  • Day 3 - Prepared for my upcoming "Meet and Greet" and show, the play "Cain & Abel".


  • Day 4 - Hosted a "Meet and Greet" at Carolina Kitchen in Hyattsville, MD.


  • Day 5 - It's showtime: "Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy" presents the producer, writer and cast members of the play "Cain & Abel".

  • Day 6 - Redecorated my Bedroom. Got some crabs and watched movies. Nice!

  • Day 7 - Today, changing my guest room in to a home office.

So much to do! Keep busy and keep focused.....


Catch all my video footage on my YouTube Channel "Taylor Love Tells All".


No comments:

Post a Comment