Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Taylor Love Tells All ~ You're invited to Our "Meet and Greet"



It's Day 4 of the Federal Government Shutdown, but the Taylor Love Team is hanging out.

If your in the Washington Metropolitan Area come on out to Carolina Kitchen in Hyattsville, MD, today, October 4th at 5pm, and meet the Taylor Love Team.

Chat with Wanda a.k.a. The Party Planner, Amari Black and of course me Taylor Love.

We will be taping from Carolina Kitchen, so sit down with us and be part of the show.

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment