Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Putting Pen2Paper ~Happy Birthday to Me


Today is My Birthday. Yes, Ocotber 28th is My Birthday and each year I celebrate another year of life.

I've said that these past few years have been the best years of my life.

  • No Drama
  • The Kids Are Grown
  • Finances Are In Good Standing
  • And I'm Pursuing My Dreams

Life couldn't get any better.

So celebrate your birthday, each and every one of them. For each birthday is another opportunity to get done what you didn't get a chance to do in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment