Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Taylor Love Tells All ~ The Taylor Love's Team October Schedule













Want to know what the Taylor Love Team is up to this month:

Saturday, October 12th - Pamela Barnes, Transformation Coach of ProfileYou @ listenvisionlive.com, 11am - Noon

Thursday, October 17th - Interracial Dating and Social Connections Happy Hour (IDSocialConnect) @ Bravo Bravo 1001 Connecticut Ave NW, 6pm.

Saturday, October 19th - Interracial Dating and Social Connections (IDSocialConnect) Organizer, Chasta joins me on listenvisionlive.com, 11am - Noon.

Thursday, October 24th - Taylor Love features Quan at Bus Boys and Poets in Hyattsville, 9pm.

Saturday, October 26 - No show, it's Howard University's Homecoming & the Taylor Love Team will be at a secret location at 9pm for my pre-birthday celebration (you can inbox me for details) Shhhh!




No comments:

Post a Comment