Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dating In DC 101

I had a great weekend. Friday night a few of my close girlfriends and I went to Bay Street Lounge in Lanham, Maryland. Happy hour is from 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., so we got there around 7 p.m. Nothing much was happening so we were able to get prime seating right on the dance floor. The buffet was just being set out so we got our plates: fried chicken, potato salad, and collard greens, and our drinks. You have to buy a drink to get a red ticket for the buffet, so remember to do that first.

We looked around and wondered if anyone was going to show up. By 7:59 p.m. (8:00 p.m. is when you have to start paying), the place was buzzing.

We danced, drank and had great conversation. There's an equal amount of men and women, singles and couples, so a great venue to take your sweetie, or meet someone new.

If you're looking for a mature crowd that aren't afraid to mix and mingle, and want to dance, dance, dance, Bay Street Lounge at the Best Western Hotel in Lanham, MD will not disappoint.

Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment