Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Writing Series ~ Power House


Then it hit me. Amari, Amari Black from my Junior High and High School years. So I was even more curious then I was before. I sit up straight in bed and start to jot down my recollection of the events.

I see K.C stand up and place his hands dead center of his desk. She does the same, but I can’t hear a word. He walks around to the side where she is standing and it looks like he is trying to calm her down, but she’s not having any of it. I’m standing at my desk facing his door and moving pieces of paper from one pile to the next in an attempt to position myself right in her path when she exits his office. I can see from the corner of my eye that she is headed my way. “And you tell Gray I want my damn money or I’m gonna turn his life inside out then upside down,” and slams K.C.’s door behind her.

I strategically step in front of her. “Amari?” She looks at me quizzically and I can see her nostrils still flaring from the conversation she had with K.C. “It’s me, Dominik from school.” She refocuses and regains her faculties. “Hey girl, you work here?” “Yeah, I work for K.C., you alright?” She grabs my arm and ushers me to the elevator. “Girl, this crew is in to some shady stuff so watch your back. The elevator door dings and we step in and she pushes the button to the lobby. “Your boss is…….”

 

To Be Continued....

2 comments:

  1. You got my attention. I want MORE. That Amari appears to be someone you just dont want to mess with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't seen nothing yet. Amari is a force to be reckoned with.

    ReplyDelete