Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dating In DC 101

This morning I tweeted and posed a question on Facebook about what a lady does when she has to reliquish herself of her booty poppers. We ladies use things like: wigs, weaves, contacts, booty poopers, gel nails, demi-bras and what have you as accessories. I too have used a few things to accentuate my attributes or lack there of. So what?

But now you've met a nice gentleman, been seing him on a regular basis and he thinks your just dandy, with your big bootyl, your long tresses and green eyes. What a catch you are. He's telling his family and friends all about you. And of course, he's exagerated your ethnic background, "I think her grand-father is Puerto Rican," or "I believe her grand-mother is Dominican." Remember it used to be Indian descent that was the hot flavor of the month. Not anymore, Hispanic is what's happening now.

Anyway, at some point if the relationship develops to an intimate one you will have to peel back all that is not biologically attached.

What do you say, what do you do? Do you go in the bathroom, take the hair piece off, pop the contacts out, sling the demi-bra over the hamper, and leave the booty poppers on the floor?

Just asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment