Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Writing Series ~ Power House


I had some dirt on a few people, some casual acquaintances, and some fairly close friends. I need to tread lightly though, but my desire to be in print takes over my otherwise good sense and my loyalty to those who shared their innermost secrets. My other challenge is to present a story about someone who people want to read about.

I stare helplessly at the list of possible headliners and reach for my glass. I think back to my days clerking in a high powered law firm in D.C. Damn lawyers, I sure don’t want to be sued for divulging privileged information. Just as I’m about to put the pen down and pick the T.V. remote up I remember a particular day when I’m in one of the partner’s offices when a wild eyed, wild weaved woman interrupts our meeting. Keep in mind that the names are changed to protect the guilty. The woman screams at the top of her lungs totally ignoring my presence, “K.C., Gray stuck me with a $15,000.00 bill at the Four Seasons. That bastard kept saying he was going to take care of the bill and left me holding the tab.” I sidled out of the office and shut the door behind me. I recognized this woman from somewhere, but where?  
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment