Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Writing Series ~ Just Saying

I've decided to increase my T.V. viewing IQ by watching the Republican Convention. No, I'm not a Republican, but we need to be versed on our competition's platform. No more Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Mob Wives Chicago, Big Ang. No More! I'm only watching relevant programing that can enlighten me on cultural or politacal topics. Huh? What did you say? "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" comes on tonight. Sorry got to go and set my DVR.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah like I thought. "I dont think so". You can still view your education shows/platforms as well as your more entertaining trash shows. You just have to find your balance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I though watching the Republican National Convention was going to increase my T.V. watching IQ. Wrong! I feel less informed than I did before.

    ReplyDelete