Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dating In DC 101 ~ Dating A Co-Worker


Dating a Co-Worker

Are you contemplating, are currently, or have dated a co-worker?

The thought of it sends chills up my spine and makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand at attention.

Oh the thrill of possibly getting caught when you sneak a kiss in the copy room, the rush of playing footsies in a staff meeting under the conference room table, its heart-pounding stuff, right? It just makes your heart sing.

But what about the ugly side?

You see him talking to another female as they go in to the supply closet. Really? She can’t get her own paper clips.

He sees you leaning over another guy’s desk and it appears that you’re showing a bit too much cleavage so now he’s giving you the silent treatment.

One thing is for sure, if you think it is going to stay a secret you are dead wrong.

So before you go gaga over the new guy two cubicles down know your companies policy on fraternization, because at the end of the day you have to determine if this office fling is worth your livelihood and reputation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment