Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Writing Series ~ Dr. Oz says...


I love Dr. Oz, I really do. I DVR his show, take copious notes when I’m watching, order products based on his recommendations, and believe he is knowledgeable and sincere.

In fact I drank Safflower oil to reduce belly fat, wrapped my thighs in cellophane after applying a kelp and clay mask solution, and drank green tea by the cup full.

Well, I was watching the show the other day and he recommended drinking four cups of black tea a day. What happened to the green tea? 

Then he did a segment about Green Coffee extract and how it is the new big thing in weight loss management. Really?

I shrug.

Is there any supplement or remedy that really reduces belly fat, gets rid of cellulite, and helps you lose weight? Who knows?

But I tell you this, I’ll try one more thing. I’ve ordered that Green Coffee extract and we’ll see what happens. I can’t take the chance that this one just might work.

Just Saying…..

No comments:

Post a Comment