Taylor Love Tells All

~Taylor Love Tells All, Love's Tragic Comedy

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Subscribe to my YouTube channel "Taylor Love Tells All" to see what's hot and what's not in dating and relationships.

~I also share current projects, what I'm reading, and general discussions on current events, and of course my muses.

~ Why is my Blog called "Pen2PaperToo?" Simple. I couldn't figure out how to change the title to "Taylor Love Tells All..." Lol

Check out my website: www.TaylorLoveTellsAll.com

Smooches!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Writing Series ~ Hey You Stole My Bike!

Yesterday I was walking in Capital Hill near Eastern Market when I saw a sign on a dry erase board in front of a home saying "Hey you stole my bike...."

I chuckled at first, then I got angry. What's wrong with people? What kind of person goes on to another's property and steals something? A thief you say? The question is rhetorical silly.

As much as I love living in the city, it is things like this that make me shake my head. You can't turn your back or drop your guard for a second lest you be separated from your belongings.

It's not that these types of things don't happen in the suburbs or even in the country (down south), but it seems that every moment of everyday in the city you've got to have your head on swivel, purse double tied in a knot around your shoulder, mace in your hand with the safety off, and sneakers on your feet just in case you have to make a run for it.

Just Saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment